Digital Marketing Platforms Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Platforms Executive
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: To support the implementation and on-going delivery of world class digital platforms supporting marketing operations that are future fit in a digital world.
Key Organisational Relationships
Senior Manager Marketing Platforms & Events, Digital Marketing Manager and Team, Marketing and Communications, IT, Sectors, Markets and Corporate Services Teams.
Key External Relationships
Web development and digital design agencies, client companies, farmers and growers, other state agencies, government departments and industry bodies.
- Support the delivery of digital projects by working cross functionally with colleagues in Bord Bia, to identify and capture development requirements for our digital platforms and translate into project briefs and tasks.
- Ensure support & delivery of our strategy by managing the development roadmap across all digital platforms with external development and design agencies.
- Ensure our digital platforms are live and accessible by monitoring domain registrations, SSL certs and DNS records.
- Keep the organisation future proofed by researching new innovations and best practice
- Provide training and support to both internal and external users on Bord Bia’s digital platforms as needed.
- Be the in-house owner of the EPiServer CMS, supported by external agencies.
- Ensure colleagues are informed of updates by communicating plans and releases on Bord Bia’s digital platforms to internal users.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the IT team and keep them informed of any relevant projects and developments from the Digital Marketing Team.
- Working with the digital team, champion a ‘User Experience’ led approach based on insight and analytics.
- Manage allocated budgets efficiently in accordance with organisational policy and procedure to ensure value for money is delivered and all internal and statutory governance commitments are met by the required deadlines.
- Brief external agencies, manage backlog meetings, test and approve development releases, ensuring developers have clearly described tasks and bug backlog lists in DevOps to work through.
- Track spend, provide Purchase Orders and monitor budgets for development and design agencies and projects.
- Plan and prioritise the product feature backlog and development roadmap for digital marketing platforms.
- Lead weekly internal team backlog review meetings to plan and prioritise website development tasks and bug fixes for Bord Bia’s websites
- Project manage a range of inter departmental system initiatives.
- Develop and actively promote the use of marketing operations systems.
- Create and evaluate agency briefs and system tenders.
- Degree qualified in a Business Studies, Marketing or IT related discipline desirable
- Min 3 yrs. experience in a similar role which includes updating and maintaining websites.
- Previous experience of working with CMSs such as WordPress, EPiServer and experience of DevOps is preferable.
- Previous working experience as a product owner and / or knowledge of ‘Agile’ process and principles advantageous.
- Experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities and Salesforce integrations desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- A natural problem solver with a solution based mind-set
- Excellent computer and project management skills
Salary Scale: The Scale for this Grade is €43,759 - €60,271; with Long Service increments of LSI1: €62,438 & LSI2: €64,600.
New Entrants to the Public Sector commence on the first point of the Scale
Closing Date: 24 September 2021 @ 5:00pm (GMT+1)