Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Marketing Platforms and Events
Optimise existing and new digital marketing platforms, channels and systems including social media to deliver Bord Bia strategy. Lead, mentor and support the digital team. Manage the delivery of digital projects to support delivery of the Bord Bia Digital Strategy.
Key Organisational Relationships:
Senior Manager – Marketing Platforms and Events, Marketing Director, Digital Content Executive, Digital Marketing Exec, Digital Marketing Platforms Executive, Strategic Planning & Brand Marketing Manager, IT Manager, CRM Administrator, Events and Brand Activation Manager, Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager, Marketing Events & Brand Activation Exec, Marketing & Communications Team, Insight & Planning Team, Origin Green Team, Sector Teams and the Global Business Development team.
Key External Relationships:
Digital, Marketing, Branding and Web Service providers, Marketing Institute of Ireland, Digital Marketing Institute, Peer Digital Marketing Professionals/Network.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop integrated, user centric, digital solutions, activities and assets.
- Lead the development and ongoing management of digital marketing systems and platforms to implement strategy.
- Lead the development of the Social Media ecosystem for Bord Bia through channel choice, management, development and innovation.
- Manage the Global Search Agency to deliver global search and global social media strategy
- Manage the delivery of digital projects to support delivery of the Bord Bia Digital Strategy
- Deliver strategically aligned content plans across all digital channels and platforms.
- Manage digital supplier relationships and performance to ensure the delivery of timely and quality services.
- Act as champion for a digital marketing approach across the organisation and provide coaching to senior leaders and their teams in the context of operational excellence and impact on digital marketing initiatives.
- Actively contribute, as part of the Marketing Team, to the connected, agile and cutting edge marketing of the organisation and its clients.
- Actively support the Marketing Team’s Ways of Working (One Team) for the effective delivery of its organisational contribution.
- Track and measure the success of key digital initiatives.
- Manage allocated budgets efficiently in accordance with organisational policy and procedure to ensure value for money is delivered and all internal and statutory governance commitments are met by the required deadlines.
- Maintain the development, enhancement and continued alignment of Bord Bia’s web architecture and ecosystem through web development, migration and integration projects.
- Support in driving and, on occasion leading integrated marketing and communication campaigns across channels including web, email, social media, CRM, SEM and online advertising to achieve digital impact.
- Lead on the implementation of a digital measurement framework across activities to measure the success of key digital initiatives globally.
- Maintain, enhance and promote the use of Bord Bia’s digital asset management system aligned with Food Brand Ireland and the Corporate Brand Proposition.
- Work cross-functionally to design and develop content strategies to enhance the effectiveness of search ranking across Bord Bia’s websites and digital assets.
- Provide support in forecasting and optimizing resource allocation behind digital according to strategic priorities and areas of high impact.
- Maintain and enhance cross-functional digital governance structures through the continued development of the Digital Marketing Working Group.
- Manage external agency relationships relative to digital marketing including their performance management.
- Manage and develop the digital marketing team in line with the Bord Bia competency framework and Performance Management System.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Masters qualification in Digital Marketing or similar field of study
- 6-8 years’ experience working in digital marketing.
- Successful track record of delivering large scale website development, migration and integration projects.
- Successful track record of creating and delivering effective digital marketing strategies and plans.
- Track record of implementing organisational wide digital marketing systems
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- A proven history developing digital marketing campaigns, and managing SEO, PPC, & social media strategies.
- Strong project management skills to manage projects, programmes, teams and agencies across complex projects on time and within budget to a high technical standard
- Lead and encourage cross team collaboration, inclusive of supplier teams and with a focus on performance management
- Results focused with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
The Scale for this Grade is €70,121 - €83,150; with Long Service increments of LSI1: €85,829 & LSI2: €88,513.
New Entrants to the Public Sector commence on the first point of the Scale.
Closing Date: Friday, 29 October 2021, 5:00pm (GMT+1)