Senior Manager, Bloom and Brand Partnerships
Senior Manager – Bloom and Brand Partnerships
Reports To: Director, Marketing and Communications
The salary scale for this role is €77,020 - €91,596; with Long Service increments of LSI1: €94,555 & LSI2: €97,505.
New Entrants to the Public Sector commence on the first point of the Scale
To bring Ireland’s outstanding food, drink and horticulture to the world, thus enabling growth and sustainability of producers.
In this role you would play a key role in achieving this purpose, by:
To project lead and optimize Bord Bia Bloom, Ireland’s largest horticulture, food and beverage activation. To build and grow Bord Bia’s brand equity by leading and leveraging impactful strategic brand partnerships and sponsorships.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage the development, design and execution of Bord Bia Bloom on an annual basis
- Successfully leverage internal resources, including collaboration with colleagues in other departments, particularly horticulture, and manage external suppliers, partners, stakeholders and sponsors
- Develop an integrated strategic marketing plan for Bloom a cross brand, digital platforms/events, creative/media, PR/Comms and social media, in collaboration with the Brand Strategist and Head of Digital Platforms and Events
- Own the strategic sponsorship and financial modelling of Bord Bia Bloom using a 3-5-year horizon
- Manage lead agency partners’ performance
- Working closely with the Brand Strategist, develop an integrated strategic brand partnership and sponsorship plan and framework
- Manage allocated budgets and risk efficiently in accordance with One Bord Bia policies and procedures
- Lead special strategic Marketing and communications projects in accordance with the needs of the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Event/experience/activations of scale - understanding the role that these can play and the impact they can have to optimise brand equity through efficient and effective delivery and execution.
- Best practice content innovations and marketing for experiences/events, to ensure visitor attendance and re-attendance.
- Best practice financial/revenue modelling including strategic sponsorship planning and delivery for sustainable financial outcomes.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Events/Experiences/Activation management to effectively manage and deliver against KPIs.
- Agency management and motivation to ensure their optimum individual and inter-agency performance
- Collaboration to ensure effective relationship and teamwork across the marketing function and across the business.
- Agility & resilience to manage own energy at all times.
- Financial planning and budget management to ensure efficiency and value for money.
- Strategic thinking and an insight led approach to ensure effective decision making for user centred outcomes
- Technical understanding of building events/experiences and activations of scale
- Horticulture, Food and drink Industry
- National & international experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Growth mind-set for continuous learning and improvement
- Prioritisation skills for an agile focused approach
Closing Date/Time: Friday, 28 January, 2022 @ 5:00pm (GMT/UTC)